This is Carl Goes
We want everyone from entrepreneurs and business owners, to inquisitive city breakers and seasoned globetrotters, to become locals for the duration of their visit. You may even be an architect coming to London to work on a project, an art lover who want to visit documenta14 in Kassel, a curious web developer who wants to check out Berlin’s 'Silicon Alley', or perhaps you are thinking about starting your own company in Amsterdam. We make travel guides for all of you.
Get your guide today:
- Travel guides for entrepreneurs, creatives and the generally curious.
- Guides include interviews with local entrepreneurs and creatives.
- Discover co-working spaces, cool places to eat, drink and sleep.
- Find out about local entrepreneurial networking events.
- Free worldwide shipping from Germany.
What others say:
"Guide arrived today and it's so cool! Even better than I expected and I loved all the extras you put in there too." - Christian Baker
"Carl Goes Berlin is meant to be an un-typical, non-touristy travel guide for curious and creative people." - Pop-Up City
"Carl Goes Berlin is a city guide for those who want to become part of the fabric of the Berlin for the duration of their stay, whether it’s for three days, three weeks or three months." - Fly.com
"Carl Goes wants travellers to become citizens of the cities they visit. The book opens up the city of Berlin to curious and creative people." - Li Edelkoort's Trendtablet.com